Your Contribution Is Appreciated
There Are 2 Ways to Donate:
1. Donate by Check
Donations may be made by check payable to “JoAnn Yukimura’s Many Friends” sent to the following address:
JoAnn Yukimura’s Many Friends
P.O. Box 187
Lihue, HI 96766
2. Donate Online via PayPal
If you prefer to donate online you can do so by clicking the button below. A PayPal account is not required, all you need is your credit card.
Your monetary contribution in any amount is greatly appreciated and donations from Hawaii residents are matched with public funds, effectively doubling the amount you give. Donations up to $100 are always fully matched; however, above $100 you need to be aware of the public campaign funding rules in order to maximize the matching funds. The rules are complicated, but well worth understanding since it can make a big difference, so please read on if you are considering a larger donation.
- Public matching is limited to $100 per person per election (primary & general).
- You must write separate checks (or make separate online transactions) for the primary and general election to qualify for public matching.
- Checks or online donations of sums exceeding $100 cannot be matched at all.
- Donations for the primary election should be made by July 31, 2016.
- Couples can donate separately up to $100 each: for joint accounts, husband and wife should sign separately (online transactions should be by card in each respective name) to be matched fully.
- Only donations from Hawaii residents (not corporations) are matched.
- A single donation of $150 not qualify for matching funds. However, by simply writing two checks for $75, each check would qualify for a full match, effectively amounting to a$300 donation.
- If a couple sends us one $400 donation, that would be it. However, if both the husband and wife separately sign two $100 checks then each check would be matched fully, effectively amounting to $800 for the same money!
Thank you for whatever you choose to give.